Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Bucket List

Make a list of things you would like to do/accomplish before you die, like in the movie "The Bucket List" with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. So what is your bucket list?

Wow, there are probably tons of things I would like to do before I die, but the most important I've listed below. Some of them are possible, some of them are not, but they remain on the list.

1. Retire - with the way things are going these days, I may not be able to retire on the money I will be getting, but I would like to retire before I die. Many days I believe I will die before I retire.
2. Be a paid artist full time. I've always loved art, whether it be painting, scrapbooking, drawing, crafting, creating of some type. I would love to do it full time and get paid for it. Getting paid for something you love doing is the ultimate job, huh?
3. Visit the Grand Canyon
4. Tour the United States for a year, stopping at parks, monuments, parks, places of interest, traveling in an RV and camping out when possible.
5. Build my own house, or rather have it built for me to my specifications, old-fashioned, many built-ins, lace, ruffles, homemade goodies...
6. Visit Holland when all the tulips are in bloom.
7. Have a yard full of lilac trees/bushes,there can never be enough, all collors, hugh, fragrant.
8. Fall hopelessly in love.
9. Be financially secure, not wealthy, just able to buy things when I need them or want them.
10. Do more community service.
11. And most importantly, be a better Christian.

There are so many more things I would like to add to my bucket list, but they would be just things...not the important things that mean something. I will revisit this list periodically during the coming year to see if I will accomplish any of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment